Traditional Email Features
- Connect to the most commonly used e-mail servers (Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft Exchange)
- Write E-mails with Attachments (Attachable Document from System)
- Receive and read e-mail (e-mail client built in)
- Manage e-mail directories in one place
Enhanced, new and improved email features
- E-mail alerts: Send outgoing mail from tasks, events, automatically (expiring tasks, changing statuses of tasks, modifying tasks and events)
- Start a task, event or process with inbound emails with just one click
- Embed e-mail attachments with a single click, in the system in the document library, version managed
- Inbound e-mails can trigger processes or create events automatically
- Send emails from your 10xONE system directly by email
- Use all existing e-mail clients, as well, just like before
E-mails - chat (chatting) integration
- Send instant messages by email (post to a topic)
- Send instant messages by email if a recipient of the chat is not logged in
- Automatic message forwarding to all parties concerned, without specifying recipients
E-mails and activity and workflow management in one
Because email is an integral part of your business. It’s not a separate thing.
Employees love emails. Vendors love emails. Customers as well.
Use one e-mail client, built into 10xONE, with everything else in place. Much less wasted work – and everything you have, always where you are and where you will be looking for things: 10xONE.
Manage e-mails in a very flexible and yet orderly way: in line with other “things” in the company: automatically save attached documents to one location and manage their variations.
Documents sent by e-mail will also get stored in activities – all in one place.
All enabled for Elastics, full text search.
Tasks can be distributed via e-mail and workflows can be started. E-mail handling between multiple businesses is also possible.