Manufacturing has many faces. At first glance all manufacturing companies are the same: they buy, produce, store, transport, sell.
Under the surface all manufacturing businesses are different. Software solutions built with “We know the best, how you work!” are widely available.
But how about a solution that is really like your firm: unique. Flexible: you draw, change drawings and the software changes. Networked: you can work together with your suppliers and customers on the same data, share inventory, orders (purchasing, customer), even can chat with each other. All documented, visible, with live notifications. Manufacturing for the 21st century. It is your time to move!
Note: You may also want to check our Project Management and our Flowchart / workflow management solutions. They are suitable for all project-based or heavily process-oriented manufacturing organizations, we believe.
MANUFACTURING – 10XONE BENEFITS
Visual & process based
Your manufacturing firm needs clear directions. Profitability depends on 3 main things: your customer prices, supplier prices and efficiency. The latter depends on the processes you use. You can draw and see all processes behind 10xONE visually. You can change them and the software changes immediately. Doing so you can take over control. You can be unique and more efficient if you want.
Multiple firms, customers, vendors – work as one
Management of multiple firms, units in one solution. Unified rules. One resource pool, multiple firms, common rules and joint analysis. Invite external customers, suppliers, vendors, experts with a mouseclick. Processes you draw, change, describe can be shared with them. Work as one firm, while remaining independent.
Know your resources better
Resources are your machinery and people: know all your machinery’s technical status, legal / ownership status, financial status. Complete manchinery-data-history. Up-to-date status of all relating documents, with validity. Revenue, costs, maintenance, repair and other costs. Besides machinery, know all your people: availability, schedule, expertise. Relating documents, costs, time usage.
Measured contribution margin, profitability
You will know this, as well. This may mean life or death on one day. We know how to calculate it right.
Not only capacity statistics but you will be able to plan with future capacity. This will result in more precise trips and higher profitability.
All documents, notes, papers in one place. Scanned and original recording (of physical place). Find all documents in seconds. Track documents as they flow through your organization.
Budgeting. Cost control. Clear cost plans and actuals. Multiple plan versions: analyze future changes and current running costs. Total cost and its breakdown by machinery, cost centers, products, cost types. Maintenance and repair costs. Internal and external costs. Manage costs accross multiple businesses.
All in one, no need for other tools
No other tool will be needed to use our software. As such, you will not be facing the problem of “let’s buy additional software” one day. Should you need CRM, document management, process management – we have it. All these you will need now or only one day, later, in one, at similarly low price.
Fully internet based, access anytime anywhere
Use it anytime, anywhere. Your employees, subcontractors, vendors, customers can access the same reality anywhere in the country or on the Globe. You can invite external parties, too, to see some of your data.
Lower total cost of information technology
No initial investment is needed. No other unforeseen extension, upgrade, maintenance cost. Our recurring fees include everything.
TRY IT >
RESOURCE DATA, FULL
- Complete: all resources (machinery, people), all data in one place
- Assign resources to processes and / or other units (projects, divisions etc.): clear responsibilities for different groups of resources
- Related data: all data relating to a resource can be stored and searched for, including documents, licences, manuals
- Expected orders: future orders
- Orders for goods with financials and inventory links
- Determine order prices based on a customer contract
- Determine order prices based on a customer price list (with multiple price groups)
- You can have different order lifecycle for different orders
- Order lifecycle is 100% visual: you draw the processes behind and the system follows
- Decide which items to manufacture when: manufacturing orders
- Decide which items to purchase when and from whom: start a purchasing process (purchase order)
- Decide which items to release to manufacturing
- Track manufacturing status, deliver to inventory
- Minimum stock, safety stock, maximum stock and relating warnings
- Show available inventory based on (customer, supplier, manufacturing) orders and current inventory levels
- Analyze inventory and inventory movements in a detailed Pivot table with drill-down, sorting, grouping, save views you created
- Manage different warehouses in different locations
ARTICLES, BILL OF MATERIALS (BOM), BATCH, SERIAL NUMBERS
- Very detailed article data with replacement articles, BOM lists, BOM variants with validity, stock level settings
- Batch numbers and serial number handling to identify purchased or manufactured articles, too
SUPPLIER / PURCHASE ORDERS
- Expected, future orders (with less than 100% probability)
- Supplier orders for goods or services, as well (e.g. maintenance or repair)
- Link to inventory availability
- Determine order prices based on a supplier contract (if such a contract exists)
- Determine order prices based on a supplier price list for a given article, item
- Different supplier order lifecycle for different supplier orders
- 100% visual: draw or change how supplier orders are being managed through flowcharts: 10xONE follows it
- Free capacity and capacity used by resource, resource group or type
- Capacity is created from orders, inventory and other data, and as such completely alive and up-to-date
- Manage internal and external (subcontracted or temporary) capacity, too
- All data relating to human resources can be handled, too: licences, documents, salary, employment track record, avaiability, schedule etc
- Different schedule groups for different groups of human resources, employees
- Manage internal and external (subcontracted) human resources, too
- From planned sales, through orders till cash all financial events, movements can be traced and managed.
- 100% integration with our Webshop solution: should you need a plugin to your own website to accept customer orders, 10xONE has it
CONTRACTS, FEES, PRICE LISTS
- Pre-agreed fees (with customers and subcontractors, as well) can be registered and later used to calculate simple or complex fees, fee structures with no or low level of manual data entry
- Price lists with different customer price groups
- All documents, including scanned copies of documents can be stored where they belong to and can be found later easily
- Incoming and outgoing documents, handling of
- Routing of incoming documents, based on their type, receiving person or department
- Fully flexible document-related processes
- Freely tailored document numbering, based on multiple criteria
- Document types, according to ISO9000
- Document additional data, freely customizable, to be determined by organization, nature of use or process or project or network
MANAGEMENT REPORTING, ANALYSIS
- High level analysis is available per customer, vehicle type, order type, service type, geography etc.
- Plan-delivered-actuals and their comparison
- Track pre-determined indicators. Automated collection of realized (actual) values.
- Financials: plan, expected and actuals
- High level analysis for cost savings realized
- Process efficiency and bottleneck charts
- Resource usage charts to analyze human resources activity and time reporting results
MULTIPLE ORGANIZATIONS, CUSTOMERS & VENDORS
- Multiple entities belonging to one single group can easily and fast work together in the same system, securely
- Work together with vendors, suppliers, subcontractors
- Open your processes for your customers, clients, as well
- Show / open all your relating processes’ status (“where is my order standing, currently?”) in an internet browser
- Determine the same processes and data entry rules for multiple organizations, suppliers, vendors, subcontractors
In our manufacturing solution you can find everything you need to better manage your manufacturing business. It is important to highlight that you will surely obtain the same generic functions and capabilities other 10xONE users do. These features listed here are on top of these generic capabilities.
You will know what happened when and why. What costs you incurred. Who / what is available. And you can change almost anything. Even yourself. Without paying us or some 3rd parties more.
TRY IT >
REAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE?
Yes. 0 investment.
0 software licence investment
0 server investment
0 server side software investment
0 software integration fee
Yes. 0 any other ongoing cost.
0 upgrade fee
0 software support fee
0 software maintenance fee
0 system administrator fee
0 internal application support fee
How can it be cheaper? Where is the trick?
No tricks. We think and work hard to deliver you real business solutions at a low price. Factors that make our solution cheaper:
- Our main cost is human talent. Thanks to automation this cost does not increase linearly with the number of users.
- We buy our hardware and system software in large quantities, and we procure them in a professional manner
- We purchase services in large amounts, too
- We have no expensive offices or administrative staff
- The really expensive software-architecture-related decisions are made by the same core team; thus we eliminate repeat work
- We build our application out of free or cheap ready made components and we combine them in a smart manner – we do not reinvent the wheel
- We use state-of-the-art but still tried and tested technology – we cannot afford anyone at our firm waiting for technology or to work in vain
- We collect and merge seemingly remote client requirements into one – we really do not like to and want to work twice on the same problem
- We plan for a really high number of clients and users – thus, the cost per user can be minimized
+36 30 444 7 108
388 MARKET STREET, SUITE 1300
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 650 8354