- Comission types: percentage or fixed fee
- Comission groups (different groups get different comissions)
- Comission contracts with validity period
- For one organization – internal
- Multiple organizations – external e.g. For independent sales agents
- Multiple organizations – multiple hierarchies (e.g. Unilevel and binary)
HANDLE INTERNAL ACCOUNTS
- Manage multiple accounts of the same salesperson, contracted sales agents (e.g. Main account, current account) – and manage transactions among accounts
- Split calculated fees (%) among different accounts (e.g. X% of fee goes to account “X”, y% of feee goes to account “Y”)
- Suspense / hold back certain % of payments based on custom-set conditions
BONUS TYPES AND SETTINGS
- Simple (flat) % or fixed fee
- Step-wise % or fixed fee
- Multi-level: personal business points (PBP), Group business points (GBP), personal business volume, group business volume etc.
- Multi-level: personal business volume (BV), group business volume (GBV)
- Grace period handling (e.g. Sales agent or member will keep its comission level or position for a given number of weeks irrespectively of performance)
- Multi-level: positions
- Multi-level: grades (pricing groups)
- Multi-level: grades (pricing groups) (keep for a given period or re-calculate every period)
HANDLE BINARY AND TERTIARY TREES
- Binary tree handling
- Tertiary tree handling
HANDLE MULTIPLE TREE STRUCTURES
- Handle multiple, separate trees for bonuses
- Handle multiple, separate trees for positions
SALES FEES AND BONUSES
Sales fees and bonuses is an extensive solution with several features allowing your business to calculate sales fees and bonuses for your own sales people as well as for external 3rd party independent sales agents.
Budakeszi út 5.
+36 30 2451584
388 Market Street, Suite 1300
+1 415 650 8354
We operate an integrated management system in accordance with ISO9001, ISO / IEC 20000-1 (ITIL) and ISO / IEC 27001 (information security) standards.
That is, we don’t just sell our software, we use it to operate these systems.