TRAVEL INDUSTRY – BENEFITS
Better Customer Management
Manage customers and leads in one place, to let access them from anywhere at any time for your team members. Permission controls what sales people can do with their own partners, and with others. Handle all the issues, complaints, requests from all of your customers and suppliers / subcontractors in the same place and track their history.
Stronger Sales, better Marketing
Handle leads, sales quotes and orders quick and easy. As a sales manager you van easily track your team members’ work; as a sales person you can always know what are your tasks for the day and what to do next with them.This also means that training of new sales people will be easier than ever. Marketing campaigns can be planned, executed and analyzed using the same rules.
Planning, Organizing Activities
Organize your activities: plan, assign and check tasks and events, issues; track financial items (incomes and expenses). You can precisely control how many resources are needed for each particular activity and manage them during planning and running. All of the activities are shared with the appropriate people automatically, everybody will know their job. Repeating activities, processes, can be drawn then executed. This way repeating activities will be done the same way, which ensures quality and efficiency, as well.
Invoicing, finance, accounting, analysis
Create invoices with a click of a button. Track your outstanding payments and receipts. Manage your suppliers’ invoices. No more unpaid bill or unbilled order. Track your actual and forecasted cash flows. Analyze your profitability by client, campaign etc.
SIGN UP >
ALL TRIPS IN ONE PLACE
- Complete: all trips, all data in one place
- Clear responsibilities for different groups of services, geographies
- Related data: all data relating to a trip can be stored and searched for, including documents, insurance, licences, relating drivers, dispatchers, salespersons etc.
- Trips can be planned and executed. Multiple orders can be assigned to relating trips.
- Trips can be short (few hours) or long (multiple weeks or months)
- Reservations, orders for trips handled from preliminary reservation till financial settlement and profitability analysis
- Different order handling processes / routing for different types of trips and additional services
- Web-based reservation interface, which can be plugged into your own company website
CAPACITY: ROOMS, OTHER UNITS
- Free room capacity and capacity used
- Chartered, own and rented capacity
- Capacity is always up-to-date, taking into account all reservations
- All data relating to travellers can be handled, too: licences, documents
- Handling of individuals and companies
- Past traveller history
- From planned sales, through orders till cash all financial events, movements can be traced and managed
- Financial settlement status is clearly shown
- Cash and bank transfer handling, as well
- Pre-agreed fees (with customers and subcontractors and vendors, as well) can be registered and later used to calculate simple or complex fees, fee structures with no or low level of manual data entry
- All documents, including scanned copies of documents used in public services can be stored where they belong to and can be found later easily
- Incoming and outgoing documents, handling of
- Routing of incoming documents, based on their type, receiving person or department
- Fully flexible document-related processes
- Freely tailored document numbering, based on multiple criteria
- Document types, according to ISO9000
- Document additional data, freely customizable, to be determined by organization, nature of use or process or project or network
MANAGEMENT REPORTING, ANALYSIS
- High level analysis is available per customer, trip and reservation type, service type, geography etc.
- Plan-delivered-actuals and their comparison
- Track pre-determined indicators. Automated collection of realized (actual) values.
- Financials: plan, expected and actuals
- High level analysis for cost savings realized
- Process efficiency and bottleneck charts
- Resource usage charts to analyze human resources activity and time reporting results
MULTIPLE ORGANIZATIONS, CUSTOMERS & VENDORS
- Multiple entities belonging to one single group can easily and fast work together in the same system, securely
- Work together with vendors, suppliers, subcontractors
- Open your processes for your customers, clients, as well
- Show / open all your relating processes’ status (“where is my case, currently?”) in an internet browser
- Determine the same processes and data entry rules for multiple organizations, suppliers, vendors, subcontractors
In our travel industry solution you can find everything you need to better manage your business. It is important to know if you make or lose money. And you want to control costs. Calculate revenues. And more.
You want to know which room was used by whom and when and how much you paid for it. And exceptions, handled. And even more. You can, now, with us.
TRY IT >
REAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE?
Yes. 0 investment.
0 software licence investment
0 server investment
0 server side software investment
0 software integration fee
Yes. 0 any other ongoing cost.
0 upgrade fee
0 software support fee
0 software maintenance fee
0 system administrator fee
0 internal application support fee
How can it be cheaper? Where is the trick?
No tricks. We think and work hard to deliver you real business solutions at a low price. Factors that make our solution cheaper:
- Our main cost is human talent. Thanks to automation this cost does not increase linearly with the number of users.
- We buy our hardware and system software in large quantities, and we procure them in a professional manner
- We purchase services in large amounts, too
- We have no expensive offices or administrative staff
- The really expensive software-architecture-related decisions are made by the same core team; thus we eliminate repeat work
- We build our application out of free or cheap ready made components and we combine them in a smart manner – we do not reinvent the wheel
- We use state-of-the-art but still tried and tested technology – we cannot afford anyone at our firm waiting for technology or to work in vain
- We collect and merge seemingly remote client requirements into one – we really do not like to and want to work twice on the same problem
- We plan for a really high number of clients and users – thus, the cost per user can be minimized
+36 30 444 7 108
388 MARKET STREET, SUITE 1300
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 650 8354