PUBLIC SECTOR – BENEFITS
Controlled costs and budgets
Budgeting and planning. Clear plans and clear plan versus actual. Use several plan-versions to analyze / forecast future spending.
Efficient purchasing, even for multiple organizations
Assets, articles, services purchasing planning, tracking of use. Purchasing can be pooled, synchronized for multiple, legally independent, organizations e.g. universities, hospitals. This way multiple organizations, even accross the country, can achieve significant scale benefits during the procurement process. Then achieved cost savings can be analyzed in one place.
Pre-set and agreed service levels for different customers, groups of customers. Internal and external service levels and response times. Actual service levels and any breach of service levels will be automatically reported.
Much better utilized resources / assets
Bridges, buildings, roads, building blocks, fleets (cars, buses, trains) will be much better utilized. Reservation and planning of use (e.g. number of tenants, area rented, number of vehicles passing through). Track actual use and utilization. Follow investments made, costs and revenues realized. Handle all these resources, in a calendar with zero additional learning required and zero hassle with entering usage data. Resources can be handled in one place for multiple, legally independent, organizations, again, even accross the country.
0 investment, low repeating cost
Our solution requires no additional cost to start to use it. And later, you will not have to be afraid of additional, unforeseen cost elements. Everything is included in our recurring fee.
Create processes that clearly fit the expectations of your customer or client group. If you want to change or improve any of these processes you can do so immediately.
All in one
Hardly any other software will be needed to manage your public sector entity. You will not be facing the problem of finding another “document management” or “CRM” package (just to mention a few) and then having them integrated at rather high cost. Our solution has it all, fully integrated – even more integrated than you would think.
Project management and tracking
Planning, execution and reporting on project-based works. Full handling of project plans (Gantt charts, project budgets) and their versions. Project budgeting, resource planning, timing. Multi-project management in the same solution / on the same screen..
Fully internet based
You can use it anytime, anywhere. Thus, you or your salespersons or dispatchers can be anywhere in the country or on the continent. They will access the same data, anytime, anywhere, securely, without any further investment or special other solution
Multiple, legally independent organizations, management of
Manage multiple, legally independent organizations in one place. This is clearly one of the most important benefits of 10xONE: with you being one owner you can manage all these organizations and can realize purchasing, management and service savings, economies. Define all joint, shared processes in one place. Share resources or assets used. Pool resources or assets for joint use. Account for actual use and calculate usage costs. All these in one place and without one single hour spent on systems integration or complex training or other complex settings.
BUDGET AND COSTS
- Total budget planning and budgeting
- Total budget and cost tracking
PROCUREMENT, PURCHASING PROCESSES AND TEMPLATES
- Unified processes for the public procurement process
- Processes can be tailored for the given organization. Actually processes can be changed with drawing.
- Unified data entry for multiple cost centers e.g. to collect their planned purchasing requirements
- Unified data entry for multiple, legally independent organziations, in one place to achieve significant purchasing economies and resulting cost savings
- Collect purchasing requirements down to the article level – with multi-level article master, including services
- Article and service master tailored to the type of organization (e.g. education, health, construction, other public services)
RESOURCE AND ASSET USE AND UTILIZATION
- Resource and asset management in one central place (e.g. buildings, roads, road segments, bridges, building block, servers, rooms)
- Reservations in resource calendar
- Operational and out-of-service periods
- Different calendars for different types of resources
- Scheduling for multiple, legally independent units with a joint owner, for all their resources
- Invoicing (internal or external) for resource or assets used, based on calendar entry
- Scheduling, planning, tracking of all projects in one place
- Tracking, scheduling for all projects even for multiple organizations
- Run, track projects independently of their financing source
- From planned external or internal use (billing of) till financial settlement, all in one place
- Handle supplier invoices in one place, even for multiple organizations
- Case management for all public organizations working on cases (e.g. requests for services, complaints)
- Freely defined processes relating to cases, types of cases, clients, types of clients and more
- All documents, including scanned copies of documents used in public services can be stored where they belong to and can be found later easily
- Incoming and outgoing documents, handling of
- Routing of incoming documents, based on their type, receiving person or department
- Fully flexible document-related processes
- Freely tailored document numbering, based on multiple criteria
- Document types, according to ISO9000
- Document additional data, freely customizable, to be determined by organization, nature of use or process or project or network
CONTRACTS AND FEES – INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
- Contract management: contracted parties, expiry, subject, contract lines, related documents
- Pre-determined fees and other conditions to calculate usage fees of resources, assets or articles to ensure calculation of resulting fees
MANAGEMENT REPORTING, ANALYSIS
- Plan-delivered-actuals and their comparison
- Track pre-determined indicators. Automated collection of realized (actual) values.
- Financials: plan, expected and actuals
- High level analysis for cost savings realized
- Process efficiency and bottleneck charts
- Resource usage charts to analyze human resources activity and time reporting results
MULTIPLE ORGANIZATIONS, CUSTOMERS & VENDORS
- Multiple public entities belonging to one single group can easily and fast work together in the same system, securely
- Work together with vendors, suppliers, subcontractors
- Open your processes for your customers, clients, as well
- Show / open all your relating processes’ status (“where is my case, currently?”) in an internet browser
- Determine the same processes and data entry rules for multiple organizations, suppliers, vendors, subcontractors
PUBLIC SECTOR – 10XONE CLOUD SOFTWARE SOLUTION, MAIN FEATURES
In our public sector solution you can find everything you need to better manage your public sector unit.
You will be able to run multiple legally independent but jointly owned entities in one place. This will allow you to manage multiple (10’s or 100’s) of hospitals, schools, authorities, organizations in one place, following the same rules.
Besides, you will be able to flexibly adjust to changing legislations or ideas improving efficiency.
On the top of it, you can open up all your processes to your vendors or customers, clients (citizens) you serve. Doing so will ensure much less time spent on coordination and giving information, while making everyone much more happy in the process.
REAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE?
Yes. 0 investment.
0 software licence investment
0 server investment
0 server side software investment
0 software integration fee
Yes. 0 any other ongoing cost.
0 upgrade fee
0 software support fee
0 software maintenance fee
0 system administrator fee
0 internal application support fee
How can it be cheaper? Where is the trick?
No tricks. We think and work hard to deliver you real business solutions at a low price. Factors that make our solution cheaper:
- Our main cost is human talent. Thanks to automation this cost does not increase linearly with the number of users.
- We buy our hardware and system software in large quantities, and we procure them in a professional manner
- We purchase services in large amounts, too
- We have no expensive offices or administrative staff
- The really expensive software-architecture-related decisions are made by the same core team; thus we eliminate repeat work
- We build our application out of free or cheap ready made components and we combine them in a smart manner – we do not reinvent the wheel
- We use state-of-the-art but still tried and tested technology – we cannot afford anyone at our firm waiting for technology or to work in vain
- We collect and merge seemingly remote client requirements into one – we really do not like to and want to work twice on the same problem
- We plan for a really high number of clients and users – thus, the cost per user can be minimized
+36 30 444 7 108
388 MARKET STREET, SUITE 1300
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 650 8354