PROCESSES - BASICS
- Processes – base data and hierarchy
- Process hierarchies, management of multiple process hierarchies
- Process deadlines, status, description
- High level deadlines
- High level description
- Process: objectives, schedule, task plan, resources, risks, issues, ideas and contracts
PROCESSES - RULES AND ORGANIZATION
- Processes: rules and organization
- Process leader (manager) and process organization as well as relating resources and their process-based roles – together with history
- Process industry / functional area classification – process terminology, expressions, terms follow industry-specific terminology
- Pre-set format-based numbering of process instances (e.g. Orders, Tickets, Waybills, Cases, Calls, Leads). Format can depend upon customer, process, firm, year.
- Process variants: pre-set flowcharts for processes = different flows for the same process
- Depict process-variants in flowcharts and change / manipulate processes in flowcharts (BPMN compliant)
PROCESSES - DEFINITION, CREATION
- Requirements: different criteria for process steps, to be fulfilled to finish the process step successfully or to route execution
- Assign document templates to process steps or entire processes
- Assign responsible persons or roles to process steps
- Conditional and unconditional branches in process flow charts
- Handling of process events (which are not activities but external events)
- Process templates – Copy Processes
PROCESSES - FINANCIALS, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
- Process: planning, budgeting
- Preparation of process budget (revenue and cost plan)
- Process (more concrete) revenues and costs: planned and assignment of planned items to budget items
- Process: tracking of budget and financials
- Plans and actuals: create planned (expected) revenues, costs, other items, including KPI’s (indicators)
- Process-related invoices, other financial events, as well as assigning them to plan / budgets
- Process-level cash flow summary / analysis
PROCESSES - FURTHER LINKS TO OTHER AREAS OF USE
- Process related contracts (financial, non-financial and SLA’s)
- Process related objectives and objective-hierarchy (“soft targets”)
- Process related resources and their rates (project costs will be calculated with using these rates)
- Process related risk-hierarchy, assigning risks to responsible persons and following risk status
- Process related ideas, idea-hierarchy, responsibles and status
- Process related notes
- Process-product allocation
- Recurring Tasks
PROCESSES - EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS, OTHER APPLICATION
- Externally Accessible Process Status / Task Status
- e-mail addresses can be assigned to any process to start process instances (e.g. enquiry, call, sales lead)
- Start internal (system) activities from any process (e.g. inside a manual workflow create an automated step of printing an invoice)
- External Application Calls (from 10XONE to other applications)
PROCESSES, REPEATING TASKS, WORKFLOWS
Inside and outside: together, in one – like never before
Repeated activities can be stored as processes in a flowchart.
Our software understands flowcharts: the software works the way as you drew the flowcharts.
Process execution will follow your ideal process flow. Even through multiple firms.
Available for all participants anytime, anywhere. Transparently. Clearly. In a well documented manner. Extremely flexibly: if you would like to change, you can: it takes a few mouseclicks only. You can generate process status reports, analyse process efficiency and time usage as well.
Costs and revenues relating to processes can be collected, planned, analysed, too.
And there is more to it: processes “talk” with all other parts of the solution. As such, processes talk to everything else – documents, financials, inventory, indicators and more. So your entire firm becomes really one. This way theory becomes reality. And: management becomes real, as well.
And there is even more: you can invite external firms, entities into any of your processes. So you can actually use the same process. This way you can really work together. Better, stronger, faster, easier. Like never before.