FLOWCHARTS - BASICS
- Create new, save
- Shapes: standard flowchart shapes
- Import Microsoft Visio, Enterprise Architect and Aris Toolset charts (planned)
- Assign, group flowcharts (in)to Processes
EXECUTE FLOWCHARTS: PROCESSES - BASICS
- Processes – base data
- Process hierarchies, management of multiple process hierarchies
- Process deadlines, status, description
- High level deadlines
- High level description
- Process: objectives, schedule, task plan, resources, risks, issues, ideas and contracts
RUN, START, CHANGE OTHER THINGS IN THE SYSTEM
- Start other flowcharts (processes)
- Start system functions
- Start external system functions in other software you use e.g. open a window in a browser
- Send an e-mail with the data in the process e.g. a reminder to a client to do something
- Change the status of an object in the system e.g. set the status of a project
- Move inventory – this is excellent for retail, wholesale and manufacturing: you can move, manage your inventory (and manufacturing) processes through our workflows, flowcharts
- Change financial line items’ status or value
- Change a KPI line’s status or value
- Print a customer invoice
- And more
- Management of contract templates in one place, ensuring that always up-to-date versions of proposals are used
- Attach workflows to the most important business objects e.g. employee, contract, partner
PROCESSES - RULES AND ORGANIZATION
- Processes: rules and organization
- Process leader (manager) and process organization as well as relating resources and their process-based roles – together with history
- Process industry / functional area classification – process terminology, expressions, terms follow industry-specific terminology
- Pre-set format-based numbering of process instances (e.g. Orders, Tickets, Waybills, Cases, Calls, Leads). Format can depend upon customer, process, firm, year.
- Process variants: pre-set flowcharts for processes = different flows for the same process
- Depict process-variants in flowcharts and change / manipulate processes in flowcharts (BPMN compliant)
PROCESSES - DEFINITION, CREATION
- Requirements: different criteria for process steps, to be fulfilled to finish the process step successfully or to route execution
- Assign document templates to process steps or entire processes
- Assign responsible persons or roles to process steps
- Conditional and unconditional branches in process flow charts
- Handling of process events (which are not activities but external events)
- Process templates – Copy Processes
PROCESSES - FINANCIALS, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
- Process: planning, budgeting
- Preparation of process budget (revenue and cost plan)
- Process (more concrete) revenues and costs: planned and assignment of planned items to budget items
- Process: tracking of budget and financials
- Plans and actuals: create planned (expected) revenues, costs, other items, including KPI’s (indicators)
- Process-related invoices, other financial events, as well as assigning them to plan / budgets
- Process-level cash flow summary / analysis
PROCESSES - FURTHER LINKS TO OTHER AREAS OF USE
- Process related contracts (financial, non-financial and SLA’s)
- Process related objectives and objective-hierarchy (“soft targets”)
- Process related resources and their rates (project costs will be calculated with using these rates)
- Process related risk-hierarchy, assigning risks to responsible persons and following risk status
- Process related ideas, idea-hierarchy, responsibles and status
- Process related notes
- Process-product allocation
- Recurring Tasks
EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS, OTHER APPLICATIONS
- Externally Accessible Process Status / Task Status
- e-mail addresses can be assigned to any process to start process instances (e.g. enquiry, call, sales lead)
- Start internal (system) activities from any process (e.g. inside a manual workflow create an automated step of printing an invoice)
- External Application Calls (from 10XONE to other applications)
VERSIONING AND HISTORY
- See the previous versions of your charts
- Use the actual one and see the older, deprecated, when needed
CUSTOMIZABLE DATA ENTRY FORMS FOR WORKFLOWS
- Create new (custom) tables
- Add new (custom) fields
- (Re)use them in forms
- (Re)use them in reports, pivot tables
- Access all workflow steps’ properties (data)
- Change (write) workflow data through C# code
- Add conditions (forks) to the flowchart / workflow
- Write entire C# functions as part of the flowchart / workflow
DOCUMENTS RELATING TO WORKFLOWS
- Add documents to flowcharts / workflows
- Store relating documents in the cloud
- Share documents with all people with access to the workflow instance
- Upload / download / versions of documents
CHAT AND COMMENTING
- Add Facebook-style comments to the running workflow instances
- Built-in chat to exchange process / workflow independent messages
E-MAIL INTEGRATIONS: START WORKFLOW WITH E-MAIL
- New workflows: Start new workflow instances with an incoming e-mail
- E-mail addresses: Assign certain e-mail folders to processes containing flowcharts to start a new workflow instance
- Send e-mail from workflow steps: Set up at each workflow step what kind of e-mail template to send to whom (e.g. manager, sender, receiver) and when (date change, other data change etc.)
PRE-PACKAGE & RE-USE FLOWCHARTS IN SOLUTIONS
- Define and share new Solutions
- Include executable flowcharts in these Solutions – so anyone with access to the Solution will have access to the flowchart / workflow
- Customize Solutions: tailor screens, add custom tables and fields
- Customize Solutions: add custom forms
ACTIVITIES - SERVICE LEVEL MANAGEMENT (SLA)
- Service level agreement management
- Task-related SLA fully integrated, intelligent handling: determining expected start and finish times based on urgency, client, type of task
- Measurement of SLA performance
- Preparation of automated SLA reports
WORKFLOWS - EFFICIENCY, BOTTLENECKS
- Bottleneck and efficiency analysis for the entire firm, all processes, projects
Draw, run, measure. Much more features, functions than in your usual workflow management software.
Draw flowcharts to document and run your processes.
Even if you are a small business – you can draw and run your own processes. If you are a large business – enjoy even more. Read on.
More: execute flowcharts – workflows
Our software actually understands and executes flowcharts: our 10xONE software works according to the flowcharts you draw.
Process execution will follow your ideal process flow.
Available for all participants anytime, anywhere. Transparently. Clearly. In a well documented manner. Extremely flexibly: if you would like to change, you can: it takes a few mouseclicks only. You can generate process status reports, analyse process efficiency and time usage as well.
More: track process costs, revenues, KPI’s
Costs and revenues relating to flowcharts and processes can be collected, planned, analysed, too.
As such, processes in our 10xONE software “talk” with all other parts of the software: documents, financials, inventory, indicators and more.
So your entire firm becomes really one. This way theory becomes reality. And: management becomes real, as well.
Even more: it works together with everything else in our system
Our flowcharts, workflows are not “dumb”. It means that they can “move” other things in our system: start system functions, change the status of many other system objects, print documents and more.
They can even move inventory: from one place to the other.
Or print an invoice as part of a process step.
Or send a document to someone. Or an e-mail And much more.
Share flowcharts across multiple firms
Flowcharts created even work through multiple firms: invite your customers, vendors, subcontractors, consultants etc. You immediately share the flowcharts you created with them – and data contained in the processes.
So you can actually use the same process. This way you can really work together. Better, stronger, faster, easier. Like never before.
You will see all these running processes, while all other external parties will see only the ones they are part of.
E.g. with a customer request the request will be visible to you and that specific customer.