SET UP HR AND MASTER DATA
- Employee master data
- Employee contracts with specific employee-contract fields: work type, roles, work scheduling, organization role etc.
- HR position handling: new HR positions, HR position time validity, HR position hierarchy handling, HR position budgeting
- Organization hierarchy: handling and relationship to HR positions
- Cost centers: relationship to organization hierarchy and HR positions
- HR employee related documents: PDF’s etc
LEAVE, ABSENCE, PRESENCE - SET UP
- Set up time reporting items (item codes)
- Set up time reporting item rules (who can authorize what and in what status)
- Visibility: set up organization hierarchy
- Visibility: set up shift teams (supervisors who set time for multiple employees)
LEAVE, ABSENCE, PRESENCE - HOLIDAYS
- Holiday request
- Holiday approval / reject
- Holiday balance tracking
- Holiday approval notifications
LEAVE, ABSENCE, PRESENCE - WORK SCHEDULES, OVERTIME
- Work schedule maintenance: work scheduling patterns: who works when
- Work schedule creation for a given period of time
- Tracking of overtime or under-time
- Reporting of time worked, other time (time away, sickness etc.)
LEAVE, ABSENCE, PRESENCE - OTHER FEATURES
- Entry of special time-items by authorized HR personnel only
- Application of time reporting rules in the time reporting: who can enter what time items (codes) and when
- Time reporting for external employees, as well (3rd parties)
- Enter project, other network (team) and activity (task)-related time
HR CUSTOM PRINTOUTS
- Employee employment related contracts and other printouts – flexible change by the end user (no software coding is required for printout modification, formatting)
HR – BASICS
Draw, run, measure.
Basic HR functions: master data, leave, absence, presence-related basic settings.
Approvals and rejections.