FLEET MANAGEMENT CLOUD SOFTWARE SOLUTION – BENEFITS
You will know your vehicles – better
Current, up-to-date vehicle registry: technical status, legal / ownership status, financial status. Complete vehicle-data-history. Up-to-date status of all relating documents, with validity. Location, with GPS-info (for GPS-equipped vehicles). Revenue, costs, maintenance and repair costs, other costs. Insurance and other licences, papers, permits with validity / expiry time.
Budgeting. Cost control. Clear cost plans and actuals. Multiple plan versions: analyze future changes and current running costs. Total cost and its breakdown by vehicles, vehicle groups, cost centers, vehicle types, cost types. Refuelling costs. Fuel card management and relating spending. All maintenance and repair cost, management.
Measured contribution margin, profitability
You will know this, as well. This may mean life or death on one day. You will calculate it right, and not only once, but always, all the time. No customer, trip, rental case or order will be left out.
Managed cash flow
Built-in cash flow analysis and planning. Build in credit limit checking and control. You will not sell anymore to those clients who do not pay you. And: you will know when enough is enough.
Documents, papers in one place
All documents, notes, papers, licences in one place. Scanned and original recording (of physical place). Find all documents in seconds. Track documents as they flow through your organization.
Multiple firms, customers, vendors – work as one
Management of multiple firms, units in one solution. Unified rules. One fleet, multiple firms, common rules and joint analysis. Invite external customers, suppliers, vendors, experts with a mouseclick.
All these in one tool in one place.
All in one, no need for other tools
No other tool will be needed to use our software. As such, you will not be facing the problem of “let’s buy additional software” one day. Should you need CRM, document management, process management – we have it. All these you will need now or only one day, later, in one, at similarly low price.
Fully internet based, access anytime anywhere
Use it anytime, anywhere. Your employees, subcontractors, vendors, customers can access the same reality anywhere in the country or on the Globe. You can invite external parties, too, to see some of your data.
Lower total cost of information technology
No initial investment is needed. No other unforeseen extension, upgrade, maintenance cost. Our recurring fees include everything. The total cost of our solution is significantly better than building or running your own. Test us, test it, let’s calculate it together. You will be surprised, how much you can actually save.
TRY IT >
VEHICLE DATA, FULL
- Complete: all vehicle, all data in one place
- Clear responsibilities for different groups of vehicles
- Trucks, trailers, buses, cars, trains, bikes, motorbikes: all data plus drivers’ data, too
- Related data: all data relating to a truck or a trailer or other vehicle can be stored and searched for, including documents, insurance, licences, relating drivers, dispatchers, salespersons etc.
- Vehicle pairs (e.g. truck+trailer)
- Any GPS or tracking device can be integrated and used to automate data entry
VEHICLE USE AND UTILIZATION
- Reservations in resource calendar
- Operational and out-of-service periods
- Different calendars for different types of vehicles
- Scheduling for multiple, legally independent units with a joint owner, for all their vehicles
- Invoicing (internal or external) for vehicles used, based on vehicle calendar entry
- Trips can be planned and executed. Multiple orders can be consolidated or one single order can be split into many trips.
- Trips can be short (like a few hours) or long (a few weeks).
- GPS tracking and trips: follow trips with GPS data.
- Waybill registry
- Other documents, which are required for execution of trips
- All data relating to drivers can be handled, too: licences, documents, salary, employment track record etc.
- Rental (recurring or one-time) or other types of revenue
- Supplier invoice management (fuel, maintenance, repair, rental or leasing fees etc.)
- From planned sales, through orders till cash all financial events, movements can be traced and managed
- Pre-agreed fees (with customers and subcontractors, as well) can be registered and later used to calculate simple or complex fees, fee structures with no or low level of manual data entry
- Contract type and validity and other conditions
- All documents, including scanned copies of documents used in public services can be stored where they belong to and can be found later easily
- Incoming and outgoing documents, handling of
- Routing of incoming documents, based on their type, receiving person or department
- Fully flexible document-related processes
- Freely tailored document numbering, based on multiple criteria
- Document types, according to ISO9000
- Document additional data, freely customizable, to be determined by organization, nature of use or process or project or network
MANAGEMENT REPORTING, ANALYSIS
- High level analysis is available per customer, vehicle type, order type, service type, geography etc.
- Plan-delivered-actuals and their comparison
- Track pre-determined indicators. Automated collection of realized (actual) values.
- Financials: plan, expected and actuals
- High level analysis for cost savings realized
- Process efficiency and bottleneck charts
- Resource usage charts to analyze human resources activity and time reporting results
MULTIPLE ORGANIZATIONS, CUSTOMERS & VENDORS
- Multiple entities belonging to one single group can easily and fast work together in the same system, securely
- Work together with vendors, suppliers, subcontractors
- Open your processes for your customers, clients, as well
- Show / open all your relating processes’ status (“where is my case, currently?”) in an internet browser
- Determine the same processes and data entry rules for multiple organizations, suppliers, vendors, subcontractors
In our fleet management solution you can find everything you need to better manage your business.
It is important to know if you make or lose money on certain vehicles. And you want to control costs. Calculate revenues if you charge for your vehicles. And more.
You want to know which vehicle was used by whom and when and how much you paid for it. And exceptions, handled. And even more. Now you can get it.
REAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – AT UNPRECEDENTED FLEXIBILITY AND AN AFFORDABLE PRICE?
Yes. Ready for change
Change all fleet related processes yourself, as you wish.
All data forms, data tables and reports.
As you wish. Should your organization change – our software is ready.
Yes. 0 investment.
0 software licence investment
0 server investment
0 server side software investment
0 software integration fee
Yes. 0 any other ongoing cost.
0 upgrade fee
0 software support fee
0 software maintenance fee
0 system administrator fee
0 internal application support fee
0 change fee
How can it be cheaper? Where is the trick?
No tricks. We think and work hard to deliver you real business solutions at a low price. Factors that make our solution cheaper:
- Our main cost is human talent. Thanks to automation this cost does not increase linearly with the number of users.
- We buy our hardware and system software in large quantities, and we procure them in a professional manner
- We purchase services in large amounts, too
- We have no expensive offices or administrative staff
- The really expensive software-architecture-related decisions are made by the same core team; thus we eliminate repeat work
- We build our application out of free or cheap ready made components and we combine them in a smart manner – we do not reinvent the wheel
- We use state-of-the-art but still tried and tested technology – we cannot afford anyone at our firm waiting for technology or to work in vain
- We collect and merge seemingly remote client requirements into one – we really do not like to and want to work twice on the same problem
- We plan for a really high number of clients and users – thus, the cost per user can be minimized
+36 30 518 9 931
388 MARKET STREET, SUITE 1300
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 650 8354