DOCUMENTS - BASE FEATURES
- Intelligent management of document versions
- Document Binders (one document, multiple versions, automatic tracking of versions)
- Store Full Version History of Documents (not only links to external files!)
- Document tracking and history
- Document status tracking – working copy, approved copy, final copy
- Document relationships (contracts, projects, cost centers, employees etc.)
- Assignment of documents to project, process, firm, cost center, task, employee, asset, financial event or financial document
- Assignment of document to a given, specific contract and access document directly as part of a contract
- Link Documents to Partners (Customers, Suppliers and Other collaborating partners)
DOCUMENTS - VISIBILITY AND ACCESS
- Intelligent document-access rights, algorithms
- Intelligent algorithm to ensure access to documents – no workgroups or other, manual access-right adjustment is necessary
DOCUMENTS - TEAM EDITING
- Document check out / check in for team editing
- Check out documents from Document registry for local (on-line) or remote (off-line) editing
- Check in (save back) documents to Document registry for further version control
- Document locking for editing (while locked no other user can edit it)
- Documents in-place, secure editing with saving documents to server
DOCUMENTS - FILING
- Filing of documents with storing filing date; external reference numbers can be stored with document, too
- Filing of documents with storing physical storage place, as well
DOCUMENTS - TYPES, NUMBERING
- Document types, formats and relating rules
- Document Types (classification of documents)
- Different Document formats, including scanned documents
- Document Types with Automated Numbering from Pre-Assigned Numbering Range and Format
- Multi-Organisation Document Numbering Rules
DOCUMENTS - ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Keywords and similar documents
- Document Keywords and Keyword Based Search
- Similar and Same Document Linking
- Document shredder
- Document Permanent Deletion (“Shredder”)
- External documents, handling of
- Storing reference to external documents (e.g. Local copy of document or website)
- Storage of documents in place or on the cloud servers
- Subscription to documents
- Assign those persons to documents who should be notified, should a change to the document would occur
- Automatic notification of subscribers upon document change
- Documents with Access Control (Visibility / Change)
- Document Event Log and History
Digitize and process
Management of documents (in several electronic format) as personal or firm / group related documents.
Storage of documents in an easy to search for, well organised manner.
Documents stored can be accessed remotely, personally or by the team / group / process / project etc.
Keeping track of different versions of the same document.
All these in line with other “things”: tasks, financials, processes, projects.
All these in a multi-firm setup, too, with refined, easy to manage access-rights management. No setting of access rights is required on the single document level, ensuring that the system will be actually used, and not only in theory.